All orders are subject to availability. If an order is received that cannot be filled, we will issue a refund for that item. Items in a cart or wish list are not reserved. Sometimes our customers are faster than our servers and on rare occasions we may need to cancel orders if we find that stock is not available for you.
If for some reason you are not happy with your Kip&Co goodies, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number to arrange for a refund or exchange. Return postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless Kip&Co reasonably agrees the item is faulty.
We take all measures to ensure the product image is colour matched. Please use the product image on our website as a colour reference, however we note that there are variances between colour settings on individual computers. Exchanges for discrepancy in colour will be treated as a change of mind and our standard refund and exchange terms apply.
Conditions of return:
- You must notify us within 3 days of receipt of goods if you would like to return an item
- You must return goods to us within 15 days, return postage costs are to be covered by the customer.
- Goods must be unwashed, unused and in original packaging with tags intact
- We recommend using a traceable delivery and taking note of your tracking number… you wouldn’t believe the number of times someone has mailed something and it has gotten lost!
- There are no refunds, exchanges or credit notes on sale items or promos/promocodes for change of mind.
- Kip&Co does not offer refunds on items that are showing our courier service is able to evidence as ‘delivered’
- Any questions regarding Kip&Co goods purchased at a Kip&Co stockist must be addressed to that stockist
- Products that are damaged upon opening or damaged through unreasonable wear and tear